What Retailers Need to Know
The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED logo is the consumer's best assurance of an interoperable, backward compatible product with security protections in place. Always recommend Wi-Fi CERTIFIED products to reduce product returns and support calls.
Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n is:
- the industry’s independent seal of approval for all types of Wi-Fi products. It helps ensure the best user experience, so it reduces product returns.
- the testing and certification program from the Wi-Fi Alliance® that corresponds with new 802.11n wireless standards
Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n products deliver:
- the very best connection available for computer networking and home entertainment applications
- interoperability across vendors, the very latest security protections, and mechanisms to make sure multimedia applications look, sound, and play the way they should
Resources for Retailers
- Training Deck- "Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ n: What Retailers Need to Know
- White Paper- "Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ Makes it Wi-Fi®: What Retailers Need to Know"
- Press Release