Digital Marketing Manager (Austin, TX)
Wi-Fi Alliance is a global trade organization that prizes collaboration. Wi-Fi Alliance staff work with cutting edge technology in a dynamic and inspiring work culture that supports a strong work/life balance, new opportunities, and individual growth. Regardless of discipline, all who work at Wi-Fi Alliance contribute to delivering the terrific user experience for which Wi-Fi is known.
Wi-Fi Alliance is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager responsible for the day-to-day management and operation of various digital projects, including websites, online tools, e-marketing and web applications. This position reports to our Director of Marketing.
- Manage website redesign and rollout in 2022-2023, including vendor management, design input, and current content evaluation
- Develop website business strategy, and execute content updates in five languages
- Manage ongoing website maintenance and updates across public and member websites
- Deliver and track e-marketing campaigns across different audiences, managing outside vendors where applicable for e-blasts, online advertising, webinars, etc.
- Respond to inbound marketing inquiries regarding membership, Wi-Fi technology, brand usage, and other topics
- Perform special projects as assigned
- 5 years directly-applicable experience in digital marketing management
- Experience with website design and management
- Experience with Drupal preferred
- Thrives in multiple-stakeholder environment; strong customer-service orientation
- Leads by influence, proven team player – works well in cross functional teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with multiple international cultures
- Persuasive speaker, ability to present to and interface with multiple levels of management
- Ability to understand technical concepts with the capability to adapt and modify communication style to multiple audiences
- Embraces small company environment (no job too big or too small)
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong quality orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic learner, adaptable personality
Education and other requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or related field
- Position located in Austin, TX—no relocation, only local candidates will be considered
***Qualified interested candidates please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Competitive compensation and benchmark benefits package, including 100% employee paid healthcare premiums, 401K matching, generous PTO, and fitness allowance. Wi-Fi Alliance staff travel all over the world to engage with members, partners, and government – a unique opportunity to gain international experience and witness the global impact of Wi-Fi.
If you have the talent and skills to be incredibly successful as a Digital Marketing Manager and as a member of our team, we want to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please forward your resume and a cover letter outlining your interest, including your salary requirements, to email@example.com. To learn more about Wi-Fi Alliance, please visit our website at www.wi-fi.org. Wi-Fi Alliance participates in E-Verify. For more information, please refer to www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
About Wi-Fi Alliance® | www.wi-fi.org
Wi-Fi Alliance® is the worldwide network of companies that brings you Wi-Fi®. Members of our collaboration forum come together from across the Wi-Fi ecosystem with the shared vision to connect everyone and everything, everywhere, while providing the best possible user experience. Since 2000, Wi-Fi Alliance has completed more than 65,000 Wi-Fi certifications. The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ seal of approval designates products with proven interoperability, backward compatibility, and the highest industry-standard security protections in place. Today, Wi-Fi carries more than half of the internet’s traffic in an ever-expanding variety of applications. Wi-Fi Alliance continues to drive the adoption and evolution of Wi-Fi, which billions of people rely on every day.