Product (UI/UX) Designer – Wi-Fi Certification Test Management System (Taipei, Taiwan)
Wi-Fi Alliance is a global trade organization that prizes collaboration. Wi-Fi Alliance staff work with cutting edge technology in a dynamic and inspiring work culture that supports a strong work/life balance, new opportunities, and individual growth. Regardless of discipline, all who work at Wi-Fi Alliance contribute to delivering the terrific user experience for which Wi-Fi is known.
Wi-Fi Alliance seeks a Product (UI/UX) Designer to maintain as well as to enhance the design of the cloud-based Wi-Fi certification system. This system serves multiple internal and external users/stakeholders with varying degrees of business and technical backgrounds. He or she will collaborate closely with engineering and product owners to iteratively deliver enhancements to the system based on UI/UX design best practices.
- Own the overall UI/UX design for cloud-based Wi-Fi certification system
- Design and deliver high-fidelity UI, wireframes, and mockups optimized for desktop and mobile (responsive) browser experiences
- Partner closely with engineering and product owners to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges
- Regularly present your work to internal stakeholders to facilitate ideation and grooming
- Maintain and extend Figma project(s) for cloud based Wi-Fi certification system
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in product design, UI design, and UX design
- Familiar with Figma (must have) and other prototyping tools (nice to have)
- Familiar with design of SaaS single page applications
- Familiar with design of role-based user experiences for B2B application (nice to have)
- Familiar with build up of design system and guidelines (nice to have)
Skills and Behaviors
Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Design, Information or other related fields (Master’s degree preferred)
To be successful at Wi-Fi Alliance, you must be a critical thinker; you must have the ability to achieve success independently while focusing on Wi-Fi Alliance’s business goals and objectives. You also must have demonstrated strategic and analytical thinking skills and the ability to see the broader picture and how your work contributes to the advancement of Wi-Fi technology.
If you have the talent and passion to be an incredibly successful Product (UI/UX) Designer, we want to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please forward your resume and a cover letter outlining your interest, including your salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is located in Taiwan. To learn more about Wi-Fi Alliance, please visit our website at www.wi-fi.org.
About Wi-Fi Alliance® | www.wi-fi.org
Wi-Fi Alliance® is the worldwide network of companies that brings you Wi-Fi®. Members of our collaboration forum come together from across the Wi-Fi ecosystem with the shared vision to connect everyone and everything, everywhere, while providing the best possible user experience. Since 2000, Wi-Fi Alliance has completed more than 65,000 Wi-Fi certifications. The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ seal of approval designates products with proven interoperability, backward compatibility, and the highest industry-standard security protections in place. Today, Wi-Fi carries more than half of the internet’s traffic in an ever-expanding variety of applications. Wi-Fi Alliance continues to drive the adoption and evolution of Wi-Fi, which billions of people rely on every day.