Senior DevOps Engineer – Wi-Fi Certification Test Management Service (Taiwan)
Wi-Fi Alliance is a global trade organization that prizes collaboration. Wi-Fi Alliance staff work with cutting edge technology in a dynamic and inspiring work culture that supports a strong work/life balance, new opportunities, and individual growth. Regardless of discipline, all who work at Wi-Fi Alliance contribute to delivering the terrific user experience for which Wi-Fi is known.
Wi-Fi Alliance seeks a Senior DevOps Software Engineer to develop and maintain the Wi-Fi cloud certification system. He or she will design the next generation Wi-Fi test automation platform CI/CD and support the certification operation. He or she will support program development and self-certification business by providing and delivering high-value solutions. He/she will work with the best technical and marketing talent in Wi-Fi Alliance member companies, driving industry-visible efforts that support the mission of connecting everyone and everything, everywhere.
- Develop/troubleshoot Wi-Fi certification cloud service on AWS
- Deploy Wi-Fi certification cloud service by Terraform and Ansible
- Develop Wi-Fi alliance software CI/CD flow by AWS and Jenkins
- Manage Wi-Fi alliance git and support the branch strategy
- Partner with development and quality control team to enhance CI/CD
- Minimum 8 years or more of experience in a technical position.
- Knowledge of managing and troubleshooting on AWS
- Understanding of IP Networking
- Experience in Linux, e.g., Ubuntu
- Experience in Jenkins CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in log process and analysis
- Experience with container such as Kubernetes and Docker is a plus
- Experience with monitoring system such as Prometheus and ELK is a plus
- Familiar with automation deployment infrastructure, e.g., Terraform
- Familiar with automation IT framework, e.g., Ansible
- Familiar with scripting language, e.g., Bash, Python
- Familiar with version control, e.g., Git
- AWS DevOps certification
Skills and Behaviors
Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Bachelor's degree in Information Science / Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field (Master’s degree preferred)
To be successful at Wi-Fi Alliance, you must be a critical thinker; you must have the ability to achieve success independently while focusing on Wi-Fi Alliance’s business goals and objectives. You also must have demonstrated strategic and analytical thinking skills and the ability to see the broader picture and how your work contributes to the advancement of Wi-Fi technology.
If you have the talent and skills to be an incredibly successful Principal Software Engineer – Wi-Fi Certification Test Management Service and as a member of our team, we want to hear from you. To be considered for this role, please forward your resume and a cover letter outlining your interest, including your salary requirements, to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position is located in Taiwan. To learn more about Wi-Fi Alliance, please visit our website at www.wi-fi.org.
About Wi-Fi Alliance® | www.wi-fi.org
Wi-Fi Alliance® is the worldwide network of companies that brings you Wi-Fi®. Members of our collaboration forum come together from across the Wi-Fi ecosystem with the shared vision to connect everyone and everything, everywhere, while providing the best possible user experience. Since 2000, Wi-Fi Alliance has completed more than 65,000 Wi-Fi certifications. The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ seal of approval designates products with proven interoperability, backward compatibility, and the highest industry-standard security protections in place. Today, Wi-Fi carries more than half of the internet’s traffic in an ever-expanding variety of applications. Wi-Fi Alliance continues to drive the adoption and evolution of Wi-Fi, which billions of people rely on every day.