Software Engineer (Santa Clara, CA)
Wi-Fi Alliance is seeking a Software Engineer to develop and support Wi-Fi test automation software, support program development and self-certification business by providing and delivering high-value solutions.
- Development of Wi-Fi Alliance test automation software
- Develop new Wi-Fi Alliance program with teams and members
- Solve technical problem across multiple teams
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and trends and communicate to the business
- Embrace the innovative culture and actively participate in innovation
- Experience with networking software and test automation development
- Experienced in Wi-Fi, software and test automation development
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills with proficiency in diagnosing and troubleshooting complex software system that runs on multiple platforms including Linux and Windows
- Solid experience in design and development of network, multi-threaded, database, embedded, and distributed applications
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of clients
- Strong object-oriented analysis and design experience and familiar with design patterns and various software architectures
- Experienced in C, C++, Python, Perl
- 2+ years of experience
- Self-motivated with minimal supervision
- Familiar with Wi-Fi certification and process will be a plus
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
Salary, Benefits, Etc.
- Compensation commensurate with education and experience
- Competitive benefits, including health, dental, vision, 401K
- Position located in Santa Clara, CA—no relocation
Interested candidates should send your resume to email@example.com.
Wi-Fi Alliance participates in E-Verify. For more information, please refer to www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.