Wireless Global Congress Atlanta
In Atlanta the WBA will bring together its members, industry partners and the wider ecosystem at the Wireless Global Congress (WGC) in May. The WGC is one of the world’s leading events on next generation wireless service opportunities, comprising
- 2 days of exclusive member-only working sessions, and
- 2 days of open Conference
- Unmissable Masterclasses on Wi-Fi 6 and Monetization – limited availability
This event brings together the leading players from fixed and mobile carriers, enterprise wireless and connected cities ecosystems – all under one roof – with 500+ senior level attendees and speakers. So come and listen, meet and do business at WGC Atlanta!
Atlanta’s Hot topics include:
- Next Gen Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi 6) for Carriers, Cities & Enterprise
- Outstanding User Experience with Next Gen Wi-Fi; the marriage of Wi-Fi 6 and Passpoint®
- Accelerating Adoption of Next Gen Wi-Fi in the Enterprise Market, for High Density Venues (inc. Retail, Hospitality and more)
- Wi-Fi Delivering a New Wave of Broadband and IoT Connectivity Options for Cities Ecosystem
Wi-Fi Alliance members receive a 20% discount on all ticket types. To register your discounted pass with Wi-Fi Alliance Members Code “WFA20” click here.
To find out why you should attend WGC click Here