Wireless Global Congress Frankfurt
The Wireless Global Congress (WGC) is the worlds’ leading event on next generation wireless service opportunities focused on Wi-Fi. Comprising 2 days of open conference addressing the exponential growth and evolution of Wi-Fi; the role of Wi-Fi and unlicensed convergence with 5G; acceleration of Wi-Fi based enterprise solutions in key verticals, In-Home Wi-Fi and Connected Cities.
This event brings together the leading players from fixed and mobile carriers, enterprise wireless and connected cities ecosystems – with 400+ senior level attendees and speakers and unmatched networking and business opportunities. Key names include AT&T, Boingo, BT, Cisco, Comcast, Commscope, Deutsche Telekom, GlobalReach Technologies, Intel, Google, SK Telekom, Facebook, Broadcom, Samsung, amongst many others.
The WGC has varied agenda with some great speakers. Key topics include:
- Enterprise wireless: innovation, operation and disruptive growth
- The role of 6 GHz spectrum in Wi-Fi 6 and other technologies
- Wi-Fi evolution and monetization: creating the next generation user experience for carriers, cities, enterprise and consumers
- In-Flight Wi-Fi – opportunities and monetization strategies
- IoT – powering the next generation revenue opportunities
- Wi-Fi 6 for enterprise verticals
- Powering the In-Home Wi-Fi experience
- Plus: How Wi-Fi can help deliver ROI for Connected Vehicles.
Wi-Fi Alliance members receive a 20% discount by entering the code WFA20.
REGISTER NOW - select ‘Industry Partners’ and enter the code WFA20 when prompted.