成為Wi-Fi Alliance®會員表明，貴公司在從事最新Wi-Fi®技術開發工作。加入Wi-Fi Alliance有益於貴公司的業務發展，在一個包括數百位全球專家的協作環境中，可以獲得專家級知識，並有機會開拓新的工作關係。貴公司可以發揮領導作用，幫助促進無線技術的進步。
2018 = 15,000美元/年
2019 = 15,450美元/年
2018 = 5,000美元/年
2019 = 5,150美元/年
- 使用Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 標識和品牌
- What is required to join?
Any company shall be eligible to be a member if it demonstrates that it is dedicated to the purposes of this corporation by:
Publicly displaying a legitimate business interest; AND
Publicly supporting, in the form of a press release or as evidenced by shipping products or enabling technology, such as, for example, chip sets, software, etc. for Wi-Fi products, or deploying services based on Wi-Fi specifications for wireless solutions
- What is the process to join?
1) Submit completed Membership Application
2) Review and sign Membership Agreement(s)
Contributor and Affiliate member applicants:
- Contributor Membership Agreement
- Intellectual Property Rights Policy
- IPR Policy Acknowledgment
- Membership Terms and Conditions
Implementer member applicants:
3) Pay membership dues invoice
- How do I know which membership level I need?
To submit product(s) for testing and certification via our authorized testing laboratories, Contributor or Affiliate membership is required. Products must pass testing before you can claim it is Wi-Fi CERTIFIED or use the certification marks.
To participate in the development of Wi-Fi Alliance certification programs and industry conversations in task groups, Contributor or Affiliate membership is required.
To submit product(s) for certification that incorporate a Wi-Fi CERTIFIED module without modification, Implementer membership may be appropriate.
- What are membership dues?
Annual Contributor membership dues are US $15,000. New memberships effective during the year may have dues prorated on a quarterly basis.
Annual Implementer membership dues are US $5,000. No proration is offered.
Affiliate members are covered by their parent company Contributor membership dues.
Small Business Introductory Participant membership dues are US $7500. New memberships effective during the year may have dues prorated for a half year membership.
Small Business Introductory Implementer membership dues are US $2500 with no proration offered.
- Do you accept membership dues via credit card?
Payments for annual dues must be made via check or wire transfer.
- Does our membership year start the day we join?
Membership in Wi-Fi Alliance runs the calendar year, January through December.
- How do we renew our membership?
Invoices are generally issued in early November and are due by January 31. Please review your invoice for specific dates. The noted primary company and primary billing contact(s) listed in your account will receive an electronic invoice. Purchase orders are not considered as payment confirmation. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have specific questions.
- Can I use the Wi-Fi CERTIFIED logo?
Only Wi-FI Alliance member companies may use Wi-Fi Alliance certification marks. For more information and a complete list of marks, please visit: https://www.wi-fi.org/who-we-are/our-brands.
- How do I know if my company is already a member?
Please visit our Member Companies page and type the company name in the search field.
- How do I know which certification I need?
- How do I know if the Wi-Fi module or system used in our product has been Wi-Fi CERTIFIED?
Please visit our Product Finder to search for certified products and associated certifications, or consult with your Wi-Fi module manufacturer for their certification details.