成為Wi-Fi Alliance®會員表明，貴公司在從事最新Wi-Fi®技術開發工作。加入Wi-Fi Alliance有益於貴公司的業務發展，在一個包括數百位全球專家的協作環境中，可以獲得專家級知識，並有機會開拓新的工作關係。貴公司可以發揮領導作用，幫助促進無線技術的進步。
- 使用Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 標識和品牌
- 使用Wi-Fi CERTIFIED 標識和品牌
- What is required to join?
Any company shall be eligible to be a member if it demonstrates that it is dedicated to the purposes of this corporation by:
Publicly displaying a legitimate business interest; AND
Publicly supporting, in the form of a press release or as evidenced by shipping products or enabling technology, such as, for example, chip sets, software, etc. for Wi-Fi products, or deploying services based on Wi-Fi specifications for wireless solutions
- What is the process to join?
1) Submit completed Membership Application
2) Review and sign Membership Agreement(s)
Contributor and Affiliate member applicants:
- Contributor Membership Agreement
- Intellectual Property Rights Policy
- IPR Policy Acknowledgment
- Membership Terms and Conditions
Implementer member applicants:
3) Pay membership dues invoice
- Which membership level is required to certify products?
For companies who wish to submit product(s) for testing and certification, Contributor, Affiliate, or Small Business Introductory Participant membership is required. To submit product(s) for certification that incorporate a Wi-Fi CERTIFIED module without modification, Implementer membership may be appropriate.
Products must pass testing via one of the three certification paths before a member can claim it is Wi-Fi CERTIFIED and/or use the certification logo and marks.
- What are membership dues?
- Annual Contributor membership dues are US $20,000 for 2023 and US $25,000 for 2024. New memberships effective during the year may have dues prorated on a quarterly basis.
- Annual Implementer membership dues are US $5,150 for 2023 and US $6,000 for 2024. No proration is offered.
- Affiliate members are covered by their parent company Contributor membership dues.
- Small Business Introductory Participant membership dues are US $7,725. New memberships effective during the year may have dues prorated for a half year membership.
- Small Business Introductory Implementer membership dues are US $2,575 with no proration offered.
- Do you accept membership dues via credit card?
Payments for annual dues must be made via check or wire transfer.
- Does our membership year start the day we join?
Membership in Wi-Fi Alliance runs the calendar year, January through December.
- How do we renew our membership?
Invoices are generally issued in early October and are due by December 31. Please review your invoice for specific dates. The noted primary company and primary billing contact(s) listed in your account will receive an electronic invoice. Purchase orders are not considered as payment confirmation. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have specific questions.
- Can I use the Wi-Fi CERTIFIED logo and certification marks?
A company must be a member of Wi-Fi Alliance and achieve certification to use the Wi-Fi CERTIFIED logo and Wi-Fi CERTIFIED certification marks. However, select brands and logos are offered license free and intended to be used widely throughout the Wi-Fi ecosystem by Wi-Fi Alliance members, non-members, industry partners, media, and analysts to describe products, technology, network deployments, and operating system support. For more information, please visit: https://www.wi-fi.org/who-we-are/our-brands.
- How do I know if my company is already a member?
Please visit our Member Companies page and type the company name in the search field.
- How do I request a members-only login?
To request a Single Sign On (SSO) account to access the members-only website and certification system,
- Please view this 1-minute instructional video: https://youtu.be/w9C0sJRJHxA or
- Submit your contact information for an account by visiting http://www.wi-fi.org/contact-us. On the contact form, click System Access, fill out the required information and submit the form. When the account is created, you will receive an email reply with a link to choose your password and activate your login. Allow one business day to process your account request.
- How do I request a login to the task groups/Kavi system?
To request login access to the task groups/Kavi system:
- Please view this 1-minute instructional video: https://youtu.be/iwhwgKEX8P4 or
- Visit https://groups.wi-fi.org/kwspub/home/ and click on the second link to sign-up for a new account. Submit your contact information. Watch for an email from email@example.com with instructions and a link to set your password. Allow up to two business days to process new account requests.
- How do I know which certification I need?
Wi-Fi Alliance offers a variety of certification programs. For more details on programs, please visit http://www.wi-fi.org/certification/programs.
- How do I know if the Wi-Fi module or system used in our product has been Wi-Fi CERTIFIED?
Please visit our Product Finder to search for certified products and associated certifications, or consult with your Wi-Fi module manufacturer for their certification details.
- Which membership level is required to participate in Wi-Fi industry discussions and development?
To participate in industry conversations in task groups and the development of Wi-Fi Alliance certification programs, Contributor, Affiliate, or Small Business Introductory Participant membership is required.
See the Membership Benefits page for more information.