Congratulations to the 2017 Wi-Fi Alliance® Member Recognition Award recipients!
Each year, Wi-Fi Alliance® recognizes the contributions of members and individuals who are setting a standard for participation and leadership in the Wi-Fi® industry. Awards are determined by leadership in Wi-Fi Alliance program development efforts that culminate in new Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ program introductions.
Wi-Fi Alliance defines innovative, standards-based Wi-Fi technologies and programs, certifies products that meet quality, performance, security, and capability standards, provides industry thought leadership, and advocates globally for fair spectrum rules. 800+ member companies make it all possible. We would like to recognize 2017 award winners in the categories below who work diligently to make Wi-Fi one of the world’s most valued and widely used technologies.
Quality of Service
Recognizing exemplary contributions to our mission by individuals who have, over a period of at least five years, demonstrated leadership and developed numerous significant initiatives for Wi-Fi Alliance or the Wi-Fi industry
- Mark Hamilton
Exemplary member engagement through product certification, test bed participation, task group participation, task group leadership, and support of Wi-Fi Alliance industry activities
- Shenzhen Tomtop Technology Co., Ltd.- Outstanding Leadership & Contribution – New Member
- Marvell Semiconductor Inc. - Outstanding Leadership & Contribution – Contributor Member
- Qualcomm - Outstanding Leadership & Contribution – Sponsor Member
- Shenzhen Tomtop Technology Co., Ltd.- Most certifications in 2017 – New Member
- LG Electronics - Most certifications in 2017
- Shenzhen Transsion Holdings Ltd. - Highest growth in number of certifications for 2017
- iST-Integrated Service Technology Inc. - Highest growth in number of certifications for 2017
- Meizu Technology Co. Ltd. - Highest growth in number of certifications for 2017
- Shenzhen Coolpad Technologies Co., Ltd. - Highest growth in number of certifications for 2017
Authorized Test Laboratory
For support and service in the areas of program qualification, testing, and quality
- Allion Labs, Inc.
Since 2000, Wi-Fi Alliance members have completed more than 40,000 Wi-Fi certifications. Wi-Fi CERTIFIED is an internationally-recognized seal of approval for products indicating that they have met industry-agreed standards for interoperability, security, and a range of application specific protocols.
Thank you for your participation and commitment to driving the interoperability, adoption, and evolution of Wi-Fi globally!