Wi-Fi Alliance® reviews all reports of security vulnerabilities affecting Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™ programs. If you are a security researcher and believe you have found an issue related to Wi-Fi®, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the submission form below.
Wi-Fi Alliance strongly recommends that security vulnerability reports be encrypted using the Wi-Fi Alliance PGP/GPG Key:
- Fingerprint: A220 8348 4108 0448 F1DD 0339 34A5 E676 76A6 AFEF
- Public Key File
Include as much detail as possible. This information will help us to better understand the nature of the issue:
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED program or Wi-Fi standard affected
- Products affected (vendor, product, firmware version)
- Any special configuration required to reproduce the issue
- Step-by-step instructions to reproduce the issue
- Proof-of-concept or exploit code
- Impact of the issue, including how an attacker could exploit the issue
You should receive a system-generated acknowledgement of your submission. If you do not receive a response within 24 hours, please respond to the acknowledgement. If you do not receive an acknowledgement within 2 hours, please attempt to contact us again to ensure we received your original message.