Wi-Fi Alliance® to announce key certification program updates at Wi-Fi Global Congress in San Francisco
October 07, 2014 by The Beacon, Wi-Fi Alliance
Wi-Fi Alliance® will be announcing some exciting news on Wednesday, October 8 at a press event as part of the Wi-Fi Global Congress in San Francisco, California. The conference, organized by the Wireless Broadband Association, will bring together thought leaders from across the wireless sector to discuss key opportunities and challenges facing the industry over the coming years.
In addition to making the announcement at the press event, Wi-Fi Alliance Vice President of Technology Greg Ennis will be participating in a panel discussion the next day with other industry innovators on the future of Next Generation Hotspots.
What: Wi-Fi Alliance press event: announcement, cocktail reception, and Passpoint™ demo
When: Wednesday, October 8, 4:30-6:30 p.m. Pacific
Where: Palace Hotel (2 New Montgomery Street, San Francisco, California 94105)
- Press Event Announcement: Sierra Room, Second Floor
- Press Event Cocktail Reception: Regency Foyer, First Floor
- Passpoint Demo: Regency Foyer, First Floor
What: Panel discussion: Beyond Next Generation Hotspots
- Greg Ennis, Wi-Fi Alliance – VP Technology
- Jonas Trunk, Linktel – CEO
- Gunadi Hantoro, Telkom Indonesia – Manager, Wireless Broadband Division
- Cédric Gonin, Orange – Director of International Carriers Data Strategy and Transformation
- Moderator: Peter Jarich, Current Analysis
When: Thursday, October 9, 12:30-1:00 p.m. Pacific
Where: Grand Ballroom, Lobby Level, Palace Hotel (2 New Montgomery Street, San Francisco, California 94105)
Press interested in attending either event should contact email@example.com for credentials.