Wi-Fi Home Design
住宅Wi-Fi®已經從便利性設施發展成為人們意料之中必有的設施了。Wi-Fi是一種為日益增加的智能住宅產品和系統提供支持的平臺，所提供的連接已成為家庭生活必不可少的組成部分。Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Home Design™是Wi-Fi Alliance®的一項認證計畫，可幫助建築商和房地產設計師提供內置於住宅的Wi-Fi網路，這種Wi-Fi網路可在單住戶和多住戶住宅中提供全面覆蓋，並能夠最大限度減小來自附近其他Wi-Fi網路的干擾。
搬進新家的住戶相信，水電服務一旦購買完成，打開開關就能得到水電供應。Wi-Fi Home Design™為Wi-Fi住宅網路提供同樣的品質保證。Wi-Fi Home Design計畫將專業設計的Wi-Fi網路直接集成到建築商的樓層平面圖中。每個樓層平面圖都是專門設計的，以基於住宅大小、樓層數量、相鄰網路和牆體構造，使Wi-Fi全面覆蓋整個住宅。Wi-Fi Home Design計畫憑藉高質量、雙頻段Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™設備和專業安裝，可將覆蓋全面的高性能網路嵌入到新建造的獨棟住宅、公寓、聯排別墅、二聯式住宅和總體規劃的社區之中。
Wi-Fi Home Design網路提供：
- 出色的用戶體驗：憑藉最新的雙頻段Wi-Fi CERTIFIED™設備，Wi-Fi Home Design網路很容易同時滿足從4K視頻流到激烈的線上遊戲的多種流量需求。
- 持久的滿意度：Wi-Fi Home Design網路考慮了未來互聯生活和Wi-Fi使用量會隨著時間的推移而增長的情況，因此允許非常容易地在家中增加越來越多的智能生活設備和系統。
|Wi-Fi Alliance®擴展Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Home Design™|
|CES 2019: Next generation Wi-Fi® front and center|
|The Smart Home Wouldn’t Exist Without this ‘90s Invention|
|Wi-Fi Home Design single-family floor plans|
|Wi-Fi Home Design multi-family floor plans|
- Why has Wi-Fi Alliance created a home certification?
Home Wi-Fi is a necessity. Builders are pre-installing Wi-Fi into new homes and internet service providers are ready to improve their home Wi-Fi offering. Wi-Fi Alliance worked with the home building community to create a program that ensures Wi-Fi installations provide homes and multi-family buildings with reliable, consistent coverage and Wi-Fi CERTIFIED equipment to provide a turnkey, high-performance Wi-Fi experience.
- What types of homes are this certification for?
The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Home Design certification is for single-family detached homes and multi-family buildings, also known as multi-dwelling units, such as condominiums, townhomes, and apartment buildings. The Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Home Design certification may be submitted by a builder at the new construction phase or added by a service provider or network installer at a later date.
- How does this program avoid interference from other nearby networks?
In multi-family residences, interference is minimized through channel assignments and optimization of transmission signal power during the design stage – prior to installation. Radio frequency analysis from room-to-room and unit-to-unit ensures maximum performance with minimal interference.
- What is the process for getting a floor plan certified?
For builders and Wi-Fi network installers to certify their design offerings:
- Join Wi-Fi Alliance. Members at the Contributor level may receive Wi-Fi Home Design certification.
- Follow the Wi-Fi Home Design program guidelines, which are available to members.
- Submit all required information to Wi-Fi Alliance.
- Once all program requirements are met and verified, the vendor’s floor plan receives certification.
- For single-family homes, each floor plan receives a separate and unique certification based upon that plan meeting the program’s requirements. For multi-dwelling buildings, the entire building must meet Wi-Fi Home Design requirements.
- Program guidelines require that the member collect and submit a package of information describing specific information about the home network design associated with each floor plan. Information includes, but is not limited to:
- Number and type of access points to be deployed
- Site survey of the entire floor plan
- Equipment list, and other information as appropriate
- Will my existing router work with a Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Home Design home?
Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Home Design homes and multi-family residences contain pre-installed, high-performance Wi-Fi CERTIFIED APs. Wi-Fi Home Design plans integrate the most recent technology available to provide a successful Wi-Fi experience.